Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Emergency Contact Information Form in English & Mandarin Chinese

Jamie's travel schedule, activities at my girls' schools, volunteer commitments, my birthday and a Girl Scout meeting converged at the same time.  Blogging has taken a backseat for the moment.  

My Brownie Girl Scouts are earning their First Aid badge this year.  One of our goals was to put together an emergency contact sheet that had both English and Mandarin.  One of the challenges expats face is what to do in an emergency, how to communicate that in another language, and how to equip people in our home to handle an emergency even if we don't speak the same language.


LBean learning more about first aid
during a recent Girl Scout meeting.
I'd like to share our emergency contact sheet that includes both English and Chinese.  We plan to post ours on our refrigerator and hope we never need to use it!  I had a native Mandarin speaker translate it for me, but I can't tell you if I copied and pasted it correctly.  I apologize for any errors that you might find!  

If the link doesn't work properly and you'd like a copy of the document, please let me know and I will email it to you.  I'd really like to make this available to anyone that is interested.  It is a docx format, so it should be possible to edit it.

Click here: Emergency Contact Sheet in English & Mandarin Chinese

The document doesn't appear to open correctly in Google preview, but I think it will download properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment